Information shared with Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative, the organization that cooperatively markets and promotes SweeTango© apples, and its agencies is not used in ways other than that which are clearly intended when the information is shared. Personally identifiable information, including addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers, are not published, sold, rented or otherwise distributed.
Individuals who contact Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative for business or non-consumer related purposes, or who are requesting specific information that is related but not directly within the purview of the Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative, may have their message forwarded to an appropriate organization, such as those within the industry, research, government or education system, who can assist them. Such transfers are rare, done on an individual basis, and done in the best interest of serving users.
NEXT BIG THING, A GROWERS’ COOPERATIVE DOES NOT ACCUMULATE PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISTRIBUTION TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
Persons who contact Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative, or enter any online contests, may have their first name, city and state of residence, age, and other non-personally identifiable information, photography or artwork published on SweeTango.com or social media pages or feeds owned by Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative and/or used for any other promotional or advertising uses for SweeTango including uses beyond those related to the Internet. The Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative does not publish last names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or personally identifying photography without prior approval from the person whose personal information is to be published, and only if that person is 18 years of age or older, or permission is received from a parent or guardian.
Persons under 18 years of age should obtain parental approval before contacting anyone on the Internet.
Individuals who would like to be included on any SweeTango e-mail list must sign themselves up for that list, and may unsubscribe at any time. Information collected through e-mail list subscription is used for no other purpose than to facilitate the delivery of the newsletter the user has subscribed to. Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative does not operate newsletters for children.
Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative operates contests and/or sweepstakes on its websites and social media for the purpose of offering an interactive and/or learning experience with an opportunity to win prizes. Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative does not maintain an archive of information obtained in contests or sweepstakes, and does NOT use such information in ways other than to facilitate the operation of the specific contest.
- Identifiable information obtained through contest/sweepstakes entries is limited only to that which is necessary for validating eligibility, contacting winners, and to facilitate the delivery of prizes. Information obtained through contests/sweepstakes will not be used by Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative for any other purpose, nor will such information be transferred to any other organization or individual for any purpose.
- When submitting a contest entry, users may also have the option of signing up for an e-mail newsletter. Subscription is not required to enter or win any contest. Subscription to the newsletter can be canceled at any time by the user.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in online contests without a statement of approval by a parent or guardian.
- Children under the age of 18 who win a prize in a contest will have their prize delivered in their name, to the care of their parent or guardian who gave approval for the contest entry.
- Parents may exclude their children from participating in online contests.
- If a contest or sweepstakes is not open to children under the age of 18, the terms and conditions for the concert or sweepstakes will state as such.
- Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative has established reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of users who submit information in our websites. However, Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative assumes no liability for theft or other circumstances leading to the loss of confidentiality of information. Users should assume reasonable caution when using the Internet.
- Only employees and agencies responsible for the operation of SweeTango.com, online contests, distribution of prizes, and response to messages have access to information submitted through Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative’s websites, and only for the purpose of administering their tasks.
NEXT BIG THING, A GROWERS’ COOPERATIVE
Online Consumer Privacy
1707 Baxter Ave.
Alden, NY 14004